We offer a complete range of dentals services to our patients and their families. See the list of services we offer and more detailed descriptions of some of them below.
Preventive Care, White Fillings, Sealants, Porcelain (Tooth-Colored) Crowns, Implants, Extractions, Root Canals, Periodontal Therapy, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dental Services, Tooth Whitening, TMJ Guards, and more.
EMERGENCY DENTAL CARE
LASER ASSISTED DENTAL TREATMENT AND PBMT (PAIN THERAPY)
A knocked out tooth or bitten tongue can cause panic in any parent, but quick thinking and staying calm are the best ways to approach such common dental emergencies and prevent additional unnecessary damage and costly dental restoration. This includes taking measures such as application of cold compresses to reduce swelling, and of course, contacting our office at 763-757-8253
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the their final position
- You’ll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 – 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You’d Be Amazed…
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
Advanced Salivary Testing and Diagnostics
We offer advanced salivary testing to help us better treat you. As the science of dentistry moves forward, we are finding better ways to treat and prevent Periodontal (Gum) Disease. The MyPerioPath® and MyPerioID® PST® tests show us bacterial levels and genetic predispotion for periodontal disease. Oral DNA Labs also has available a test that identifies many strains of oral HPV (human papilloma virus). Just as in cervical cancers, oral HPVs are associated with an increased risk of oral cancer. In fact, being infected with some strains of oral HPV increase your risk of getting oral cancer even more than if you are a smoker!!!